Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away

So it never stops raining. For the last two days it has rained non stop. Although the previous week it was mostly sunny and humid, the week before that was like 5 straight days of HEAVY rains. I guess that is the price of living in a tropical country.

Otherwise things are going well. My kindergarten class is graduating soon and they have to do this performance for class which is quite intense. They have pretty much memorized their lines. They will look quite adorable in all their costumes. I will have pictures for sure.

I got my second DJ gig yesterday and it went very well. It is always a slog introducing a new style of music to a consuming audience that is accustomed to mainstream hip hop so giving them some more pounding prog and electro is a challenge, but i filled up the dance floor at points. Hope to get a few more of these gigs.

Other than that life is going smoothly. Just want to send a quick message to the legions of you who regularly peek into my blogging world...hehehe...

No comments: